No, we do not promise returns. However, we do commit ourselves to being fiercely independent, dedicated to the highest fiduciary standard and ethics in the industry, as well as providing exceptional service rooted in common sense.
- Fiduciary Standard of Care
- We operate as a fiduciary, which means we are legally bound to act in your best interests, not ours, at all times.
- Exceptional Service and Care for Every Investor
- Regardless if you have $2,000 or $2,000,000 in your account, we hold ourselves to the same fiduciary standard of care.
- Fiduciary Prudence
- We are committed to the highest fiduciary standard in the industry, as demonstrated by being the 1st company in the nation to become CEFEX certified for providing 401(k) participants fiduciary advice.
- Independent and Conflict-Free
- In order to be truly independent and unbiased, a company cannot receive compensation from investment (mutual fund companies), insurance or other financial service companies (recordkeepers, TPAs, etc.). We have been 100% fee-only from day one, and relish the independence such a format allows.
- Common Sense Service
- Our goal is to treat our clients as we like to be treated. Thus, common sense is at the core of our customer service approach. For example, there is no cancellation charge if you find that BeManaged/BeAdvised are not a good fit for you. Why should there be?